Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 (Version x86, 32 Bit)
- Download Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 (32 Bit Version for Old Computers, Supports Windows 7)
Reasons to choose the 32-bit version
- The following computer systems can only install 32-bit Office.
- 64-bit operating system with ARM-based processor
- 32-bit operating system with an x86 (32-bit) processor
- Less than 4 GB RAM
Sign in to download Office
- Go to your Microsoft account dashboard and if you’re not already signed in, select Sign in.
- Sign in with the Microsoft account you associated with this version of Office.Forgot your account details? See I forgot the account I use with Office.
- From the top of the page, select Services and subscriptions and on that page find the Office product you want to install and select Install.To install Office in a different language, or to install the 64-bit version, select the link Other options. Choose the language and bit version you want, and then select Install.